As per the medical experts Coronavirus is a family of viruses that mainly infects the respiratory system of humans and animals. It’s symptoms are respiratory distress, cough, cold, diarrhea, gastrointestinal problem, breathing difficulties and high fever. Some cases may be diagnosed as Pneumonia.
Coronavirus is first reported in China’s Wuhan city. Now days, Coronavirus is spread over across 25 countries. As per the media reports more than 10000 people are infected and more than 490 people died with Coronavirus infection in China. Coronavirus causes infection in the respiratory system. Previously, this virus is not identified in humans. Coronavirus is highly communicable virus and has the potential to mutate.
WHO has also declared the medical emergency against Coronavirus all around the world. The scientists of different countries are also trying to figure out how the virus is spreading? WHO has also sent directives to the medical authorities around the world on infection’s prevention and control.
Here following is the list of do’s and don’ts to prevent Coronavirus infection.
1. People should observe good personal hygiene.
2. Wash hands with soap and make it a regular habit.
3. Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms. For example cough or running nose.
4. Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
5. Eat fresh food and drink plenty of water.
6. In case you feel any respiratory problem immediately visit the hospital.
7. If you are sick and then inform the airline crew about your illness.
8. Follow the instructions given by the airline crew.
1. Avoid travelling to the Coronavirus infected area.
2. Don’t travel to the crowded places.
3. If you are infected, avoid close contact with the fellow travelers, colleagues and family member.
4. Avoid close contact with the people who are suffering from cough, cold or showing the symptoms of illness.
5. Don’t eat under-cooked and unhygienic food.
6. Stay away from the animals.