Acidity problem occurs when the acid produced by the glades of the stomach is on higher side. Due to acidity problem you will feel heartburn, bloating, regurgitation, in some cases bloody or black stools. If you don’t pay attention on acidity problem, it may lead to hiatal hernia.
Symptoms of Acidity Problem
- You will feel heartburn.
- You will get regurgitation is the backward flow of food from stomach.
- Your stomach will be bloating due to gas or feeling full.
- You will feel nausea the condition makes you feel like you’re going to vomit.
- You will get hiccups.
- When acidity becomes chronic you may get bloody or black stools.
- You will get dry cough.
- You will get sore throat.
Causes of Acidity Problem
- Lying down towards right direction after eating meal.
- Due to smoking a lot.
- Due to pregnancy.
- Unwanted stress.
- By eating spicy food.
- By consuming any drug to relax the muscles.
How to prevent acidity problem?
- Avoid wearing tight clothes.
- In case, if you’re overweight then you need to lose your weight by changing diet & doing exercise regularly.
- Take you meal 2 to 3 hours before you lying down or going for sleep.
- Try to consume small meals throughout the day.
- Avoid consuming alcohol & quit smoking.
- Avoid long intervals between meals, otherwise it will cause acidity.
What food & drinks you need to consume to cure acidity problem?
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
- Drink at least a glass of milk daily.
- Drink Coconut water.
- Avoid eating spicy food.
- Eating watermelon, banana and cucumber are well known to get instant relief from acidity.
- Consuming yogurt, lemon juice and almonds are also good to cure acidity problem.
- Eating spring onion, carrot, cucumber and cabbage salad will give you relief from acidity.